La Contessa Castle Hotel offers conference facilities in a unique setting in the heart of the Bükk, in Szilvásvárad. May it be a small or a large conference, a corporate event, a reception or a team building camp our hotel is a perfect place for each, thanks to the new Event Center which opened in the beginning of 2011.
With several successful events being behind us we can proudly say that the representatives of companies left with maximum satisfaction and wonderful experiences. Our colleagues will do everything for the smoothness of conference and will always be around so Guests get a perfect, high-standard service. That is how they collaborate to our partners' further success.
For events we have to following payment terms: 80% of the expected total amount has to be paid with bank transfer in the same time when the contract is signed. The remaining 20% and additional charges shall be paid in the hotel at departure. The cancellation deadline is 30 days before arrival. Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel the contract if there is less than 30 day to the event.
If our Partner want to cancel the services already ordered, we have the following penalties: